The Academy at ETA is geared towards players who are committed to an intensive training schedule in an effort to maximize their potential both on and off the court. Through a daily regimen of technical, tactical, mental, and physical training, the Academy at ETA systematically addresses every aspect of a player’s game. The morning training session is composed of drilling, mental toughness and strength and conditioning. The program is continued in the afternoon with a focus towards competition and tactics. Combined with physical conditioning, mental toughness and nutritional training, the Academy at ETA aims to reach individual goals.
A periodization approach to the technical, tactical, physical and mental elements of training enables ETA to produce skilled, motivated, athletes who rise to the challenge of competition. Periodization works in cycles and provides the ability to plan technical, pre-competition and competition training phases around each student's short and long-term tournament schedules. Players have open access to a Coach-Manager and full integration with the players in the Developmental Program. The Evert Tennis Academy Programs efficiently deliver results, while still promoting the student-athlete as a whole.
Students typically enroll in the Academy at ETA on an annual or semester basis. The program costs are as follows:
|2014-2015 Year (Aug. 17th- June 6th)||$39,250||$25,500|
|1st Semester (Aug. 17th-Jan. 10th)||$20,750||$14,250|
|2nd Semester (Jan. 11th-June 6th)||$20,750||$14,250|
*The 1st Semester starts on August 17th, 2014 and ends on January 10th, 2015.
*The 2nd semester starts on January 11th, 2015 and ends on June 6th, 2015.
*Note: Winter Vacation is Dec. 20th, 2013 to Jan. 4th, 2015. Spring Break is TBA 2015.
*Academic charges are not included in ETA tuition fees.
Prospective students interested in Boarding at the Evert Tennis Academy are required to stay on campus for one week to gain the full experience and expectations of ETA. During your stay, you will be evaluated by our Coaches and Staff in regards to tennis ability, academic standing, boarding, and be assessed as an overall individual. We believe this evaluation is in the best interest of prospective students and upholds the integrity of ETA. For more information please e-mail Loretto.Vella@imgworld.com or call 561-488-2001.
|The Academy @ ETA Tennis Boarding||$1,395/week|
|The Academy @ ETA Tennis Non-Boarding||$995/week|
|Developmental Tennis Boarding||$1,795/week|
|Developmental Tennis Non-Boarding||$1,395/week|
Tournaments – The Academy at ETA and Developmental Program
South Florida is a tennis hotbed, with numerous tournaments happening weekly. The following is a partial list of tournaments in which ETA's Full Time students will participate:
- Eddie Herr Int'l – (Bradenton, FL) - ITF
- Orange Bowl – (Key Biscayne) - ITF
- Gator Bowl - (Jacksonville, FL) – USTA
- Florida Super Series/Designated
- Local Tournaments in South Florida
- USTA Super Nationals
- USTA National Opens
- And Much More…
Potential Trips – The Academy at ETA and Developmental Program
All ITF trips will be based on the needs of our students and are subject to change.
- USTA Super Nationals
- ITF 18’s COSAT Trip (4 Weeks February – March)
- ITF Central America Trip (3 Weeks – March)
- ITF Caribbean Trip (2 Weeks – April)
- ITF Europe Trip (4 Weeks – April - May)
- ITF US Circuit (4 Weeks – Oct. – Nov.)
Tuition 2014 – 2015
ETA students may enroll in the Academy Program annually or by semester.
- Tuition is payable in advance, either by semester or for the full academic year.
- * Late payments will incur a 5% service charge.
- Note: $4,000 non-refundable deposit is payable upon acceptance to reserve a place. (This deposit is credited towards whatever payment plan is selected)
- The 1st Semester starts on August 17th, 2014 and ends on January 10th, 2015.
- The 2nd semester starts on January 11th, 2014 and ends on June 6th, 2015.
- Note: Winter Vacation is Dec. 20th, 2013 to Jan. 3rd and Spring Break is TBA, 2015.
- Boarding includes: accommodations, 3 meals per day, tennis program (inclusive of fitness and mental training) and local transportation when available.
- Please contact the academic school of your choice for tuition rates. The academic school needs to be paid separately. The prices above do not include school.