Full Time Racquet Technician
- Must be willing to string 70 to 110 or more racquets a week. You will be stringing for full-time boarding students and professional tennis players.
- Must have experience stringing ATP/WTA tournaments.
- USRSA Master Racquet Technician preferred.
- Must have your own electronic/constant pull stringing machine and tools.
- Work Monday through Friday. Possibly 3 to 6 weekend tournaments required throughout the year.
- Background check required.
Department of Sales
We are looking for a Pro Shop Assistant / Sales Associate as soon as possible. We need someone reliable, energetic, ready to learn and computer fluent. You will be part of an awesome team! This position would be from at least 2PM to 6PM from Monday to Friday and on Saturday Morning from 8AM to 12PM (20 hours a week). During the busy season if the Pro shop Manager is taking days off, we would need that person from 12PM to 6PM from Monday to Friday (30 to 40 hours a week). Please submit your resume to Doug Dressel, General Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pro Shop Assistant part would consist of all the responsibilities below:
• Running the pro-shop
• Greeting customers
• Process sales transactions
• Opening or/and closing the academy
• Answering the phone
• Using Outlook, Word and Excel daily
The Sales Associate part would consist of all the responsibilities below:
• Make Outbound Sales Calls Daily
• Email Correspondence
• Assisting in the day-to-day business related activities of the Sales & Marketing Department as needed
• Working closely with the director of sales to create effective strategies for increasing enrollment
• Properly and effectively using the necessary POS software
• Educating customers about terminology, features and benefits of tennis program
• Managing time effectively and working effectively with other members of the department
• Experience in MS Office
• Excellent written communication by email and verbal communication skills
• Desire to work collaboratively with colleagues
• High School Diploma
• Fluent in another language other than English
• Played College Tennis, National Junior Level or worked in the Tennis Industry
· Bachelor/Master Degree in Sport Management, Sport Marketing, Business, Sales, Marketing
• Sales Experience
Physical Demands and Work Environment
• Ability to lift, move, push and pull equipment or boxes in excess of 40 pounds
• Should be able to handle outdoor temperatures for a reasonable period of time
• Must be able to move around campus which includes gym, tennis courts, fields, etc.
• Ability to work flexible hours to include nights, weekends and holiday
• Requires a background check upon offer
• Requires a drug check upon offer
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10 per hour
Department of Marketing
Social and Video Media Summer Internship
Evert Tennis Academy is accepting applications from students who are interested in demonstrating their skills and gaining Social & Digital Media experience for an internship available for Summer 2021 (May 31st , 2021 - August 20th , 2021). Please submit cover letter and resume to Jacopo Tezza, Academy Director, by email email@example.com (Subject line: ETA Summer Intern ‘21).
See full Internship details here: Evert Tennis Academy - Social and Video Media Summer Internship
Department of Student Services
Evert Tennis Academy is currently seeking to fill a Male or Female Part Time Counselor in our Student Services Department.
- Must be 21 years or older with a clean driving record and background check
- Hourly Wage
Evert Tennis Academy Background: Evert Tennis Academy is a world-class tennis program that employs cutting edge training methods in a highly focused, personalized tennis-training environment. Location: Boca Raton, Florida. Located 30 minutes north Fort Lauderdale and an hour north of Miami. Contact: Please submit cover letter and resume and/or inquiries to Tina Dale, Director of Student Services, by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.