Tennis Coaching Jobs
Department of Tennis
The Evert Tennis Academy Department of Tennis is currently seeking to fill a Full-Time Coach Position in our Tennis Department. Please email Jacopo Tezza with your resume at Jacopo.Tezza@evertacademy.com if interested.
- On court for 6 hours a day (Monday-Friday) working with junior tennis players at an intermediate to advanced level.
- Travel locally to USTA tournament and internationally to ITF events
- Communicate with Parents both via phone and by e-mail regarding students’ progress on a consistent basis
- Salary Based Position
- Includes benefits
- knows the technical fundamentals of the game
- Has at least 3 years of teaching experience at the junior-collegiate or professional level
- College Degree
- Possess high intensity on the court
- Capable of hitting 3-4 hours a day
- Ability to develop junior tennis players (12 to 18 years old)
- Good communication skills
- Good management skills
- Played/Competed at the Division I Collegiate level or Professional Level
- Master’s Degree
- Fluent in another language other than English
Part Time Front Desk Assistant
Department of Sales & Marketing
Evert Tennis Academy is seeking an outgoing, energetic and reliable individual to work afternoons and Saturday mornings. Should be customer service oriented, a fast learner, computer literate and a multi tasker! Experience with retail sales and tennis is a definite plus but not necessary.
Hours are 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm Monday through Friday and 8:30 am - 12 pm Saturday.
Male or Female Counselors
Department of Student Services
Evert Tennis Academy is currently seeking to fill a Male or Female Counselor in our Student Services Department.
- Must be 21 years or older with a clean driving record and background check
- Room, Board and Hourly Wage
Evert Tennis Academy Background: Evert Tennis Academy is a world-class tennis program that employs cutting edge training methods in a highly focused, personalized tennis-training environment. Location: Boca Raton, Florida. Located 30 minutes north Fort Lauderdale and an hour north of Miami. Contact: Please submit cover letter and resume and/or inquiries to Tina Dale, Director of Student Services, by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.