The Developmental Program
The Developmental Program at Evert Tennis Academy is designed to take players to the next level by providing a very exclusive, individualized program. This program systematically addresses every aspect of a player’s game by daily technical, tactical, and match-play training. ETA’s Strength & Conditioning and Mental Conditioning departments will also work very closely with all ETA students on a daily basis in order to fully reach each student’s maximum potential at ETA. The difference between the Developmental Program and Academy Program lies within the daily 1:1 lesson (see Daily Schedules).
Student-athletes in the Developmental Program go through a comprehensive evaluation that takes into consideration all elements of the game. The evaluation and development is overseen by a Coach-Manager who directs the student’s progress throughout the semester/year.
Once the initial evaluation is complete, Coach-Managers will determine the individual direction of each student and implement a detailed developmental plan. Short and long-term strategy is discussed in order to achieve each student’s goals. Representatives from each department are periodically present on the court to observe and evaluate progress and make sure individual needs are being met. Parents will receive regular progress reports from their respective Coach-Manager.
Students typically enroll in the Developmental Program on an annual or semester basis. The program costs are as follows:
|2013-2014 Year (Aug. 18th- June 7th)||$48,000||$34,000|
|1st Semester (Aug. 18th-Jan. 11th)||$25,250||$19,250|
|2nd Semester (Jan. 12th-June 7th)||$25,250||$19,250|
*The 1st Semester starts on August 18th, 2013 and ends on January 11th, 2014.
*The 2nd semester starts on January 11th, 2014 and ends on June 7th, 2014.
*Note: Winter Vacation is Dec. 21st, 2013 to Jan. 5th, 2014. Spring Break is Mar. 15th-23rd, 2014.
*Academic charges are not included in ETA tuition fees.
Prospective students interested in Boarding at the Evert Tennis Academy are required to stay on campus for one week to gain the full experience and expectations of ETA. During your stay, you will be evaluated by our Coaches and Staff in regards to tennis ability, academic standing, boarding, and be assessed as an overall individual. We believe this evaluation is in the best interest of prospective students and upholds the integrity of ETA. For more information please e-mail Loretto.Vella@imgworld.com or call 561-488-2001.
|The Academy @ ETA Tennis Boarding||$1,395/week|
|The Academy @ ETA Tennis Non-Boarding||$995/week|
|Developmental Tennis Boarding||$1,795/week|
|Developmental Tennis Non-Boarding||$1,395/week|
Tournaments – The Academy at ETA and Developmental Program
South Florida is a tennis hotbed, with numerous tournaments happening weekly. The following is a partial list of tournaments in which ETA's Full Time students will participate:
- Eddie Herr Int'l – (Bradenton, FL) - ITF
- Orange Bowl – (Key Biscayne) - ITF
- Gator Bowl - (Jacksonville, FL) – USTA
- Florida Super Series/Designated
- Local Tournaments in South Florida
- USTA Super Nationals
- USTA National Opens
- And Much More…
Potential Trips – The Academy at ETA and Developmental Program
All ITF trips will be based on the needs of our students and are subject to change.
- USTA Super Nationals
- ITF 18’s COSAT Trip (4 Weeks February – March)
- ITF Central America Trip (3 Weeks – March)
- ITF Caribbean Trip (2 Weeks – April)
- ITF Europe Trip (4 Weeks – April - May)
- ITF US Circuit (4 Weeks – Oct. – Nov.)
Tuition 2012 – 2013
ETA students may enroll in the Academy Program annually or by semester.
- Tuition is payable in advance, either by semester or for the full academic year.
- * Late payments will incur a 5% service charge.
- Note: $4,000 non-refundable deposit is payable upon acceptance to reserve a place. (This deposit is credited towards whatever payment plan is selected)
- The 1st Semester starts on August 18th, 2013 and ends on January 11th, 2014.
- The 2nd semester starts on January 12th, 2014 and ends on June 7th, 2014.
- Note: Winter Vacation is Dec. 23rd, 2013 to Jan. 5th, 2013. Spring Break is Mar. 15th-23rd, 2014.
- Boarding includes: accommodations, 3 meals per day, tennis program (inclusive of fitness and mental training) and local transportation when available.
- Please contact the academic school of your choice for tuition rates. The academic school needs to be paid separately. The prices above do not include school.