Summer Tennis Camps
June 2-August 17, 2013 Camp Forms!
Junior Summer Tennis Camps at Evert Tennis Academy provide the opportunity for tennis players who aspire to play professionally, earn a college scholarship or simply improve their game at any level. Led by our world-class coaching staff, ETA summer tennis camps combine physical and mental conditioning, technical and tactical training and match-play coaching.
Goals of Summer Camp
- Training is arranged to reach a collective peaking in technical, tactical, physical, mental and nutritional components.
- Specific work/rest plans are established to keep players fresh.
- Variety in practice avoids boredom and burnout.
*Students enroll on a weekly or multiple week-basis.
- Boarding and Non-Boarding
- Full Day Program (Includes 4 hours of tennis, 1 hour of mental conditioning and/or strength & conditioning - alternate days)
- Developmental Program (Includes 4 hours of tennis with an additional 45 minute 1:1 Instruction. *May require earlier start – please call for more information)
- Half-Day (AM) - Non-Boarding Only
- Check-in is Sunday between 3:00PM-5:00PM.
- Check-out is Saturday before 12:00PM.
- 3 Meals per day.
- 5 1/2 days of program - opitional hitting session on Saturday mornings.
- Evening & Weekend (if stay is mutiple weeks) activities include the beach, pool, movies, concerts, malls, water parks, sport events and much more!
- Check-in is Monday 8:30AM (*If Developmental Program may require earlier start – please call for more information).
- Program ends Friday at 3:30PM.
- Lunch - Monday-Friday.
- 5 days of program
Need more information? See our Frequently Asked Questions or Contact Us. To register for Summer Camp, please call 561-488-2001 ask for Ann or Raynie, or e-mail us at Ann.Westervelt@imgworld.com or Raynie.Theis@imgworld.com.
All Registration Forms can be e-mailed to Ann.Westervelt@imgworld.com or Faxed to 561-488-2055.