The nutritional state of a tennis player prior to a match or training can have a significant impact on its quality and outcome.
To successfully meet the demands of the ETA program and tournament schedule, the student-athlete must adhere to the proper nutritional guidelines for a competitive athlete.
At ETA Johnmark, our director of performance provides general nutritional education to all of our students. For those athletes who require individual guidance to maximize their performance or to aid or maintain a healthy athletic body weight, ETA offers individual nutritional counseling with Linzi.
This program is personalized to the specific needs of a particular player and includes the following:
- Sport related and advanced nutritional education and awareness.
- How to fuel and hydrate the body for peak performances.
- Analysis of current eating and snacking habits and their nutritional value to facilitate proper growth development.
- Individualized meal and snack planning for reference for nutritional balance and greater performance.
- Individualized pre/during and post match and practice nutritional requirements for maximum energy levels and to optimize performance.
- How to achieve and maintain a healthy athletic body weight.
- Weekly monitoring.
- Through choice foods and skillful meal/snack planning and timing, the player can maximize their potential as a competitive athlete.
If you would like further information regarding the Nutritional Counseling program, please contact Johnmark Jenkins at 561-869-3428 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org