1. Complete Application and return to Loretto Vella at the address listed below:
Evert Tennis Academy
10334 Diego Drive South
Boca Raton, FL 33428
2. Letters of Recommendation (2)
Please include one letter of recommendation from an academic teacher and one letter of recommendation from a coach or an adult other than a family member who has been a positive influence and submit with application.
3. Personal Statement
To assist the Admission Committee in becoming better acquainted with you, your thoughts, ideas and goals, please submit a personal statement of approximately 150 words. Select one of the suggestions listed below. Please type or print clearly on a separate piece of paper and enclose it with your application. Make certain your name appears on the essay.
- Describe an experience or achievement that has influenced a belief or value that you hold.
- Explain your long-range sport and educational goals.
- If you could interview a significant historical figure, past or present, who would it be and why?
- Select a topic of your choice that gives insight into you and your personal interests.
We require that all prospective students visit the Academy for an evaluation week. During that one week prospective boarders must stay in the dormitory. Throughout your evaluation week, you will have the opportunity to acquaint yourself with our environment by meeting our coaches and staff, participating in the tennis program, and visit the academic schools of interest. This experience will allow you to get a feel for the type of training Academy students receive. It will also give you an understanding of the lifestyle of the students at the Academy. Please note, boarding students are not permitted to have a vehicle on site while enrolled in any of our boarding programs.
Mail or fax ETA Enrollment Application along with two letters of recommendation and a personal statement as described above. Then call and set up a week-long visit to ETA.
If you have any further questions concerning our full-time program, please feel free to call us at 1-800-41(SERVE) or 561-488-2001.